This guide will show you the exact steps on how to withdraw on Stepworkstime.
Before going to the withdrawal process let’s see how users earn on the platform.
Stepworkstime is a platform that allows you to earn on performing simple tasks on social media platforms. These tasks include commenting, sharing, and clicking the like button on a post.
Another way you can earn is through referral – every member has a unique referral code and a link where you can share with friends to earn a commission when they signup.
Now, back to the withdrawal process.
How to Withdraw on Sideworkstime
- Log into your Sideworkstime account.
- Go to Menu and click on “Withdraw“
- Input your bank account details and click “save”
- Input the amount you want to withdraw and click on “Withdraw” again.
Note: amount you can withdraw depends on the plan you subscribed to.
- The free plan allows you to earn ₦70 daily with ₦4,o00 minimum withdrawal.
- VIP 1 – ₦840 registration – ₦350 daily earning – ₦4,000 minimum withdrawal.
There are other plans for bigger withdrawal.