How to delete your Navient account Permanently.
Tired of using your Navient account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Navient .
Navient is a cooperation that provides educational students loans and enables education financing.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Navient account is, when they no longer need their services.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Navient from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Navient account
You can delete your Navient account by sending direct email to the company in your email, via your account and by direct call to the company requesting for account deletion.
1. Via email message:
If you have received a direct email from the company before, check your inbox and locate the email. You can either reply to the email or send a new message to the company through the email.
To do this:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Navient Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to the email address.
- You can also forward it here email@example.com
2. Alternatively, via your account:
- Login to your account
- Go to the help center
- At the down part of the screen, click Email Navient.
- Choose your category for the email message. Select Account Deletion. You will be sent an email message within two working day.
3. Direct call to the company requesting for your account deletion:
- Call the company telephone line: 888-272-5543
- Follow the instructions.
- Select the dial number to speak with a support team
- Request to delete your account.
That is how to delete your Navient account.
What is your experience using Navient ?
Why do you wish to delete your Navient account?
Please use the comment box.