This guide will show you exactly how to remove your credit/Debit card from Best Buy. Also will consider other questions like how to delete a Best Buy account?
A little note on Best Buy:
In your first order, Best Buy stores your card details to make ordering in subsequent times easier for you. You may decide to store more than a card on the app.
How to Remove Credit/Debit Card from Best Buy
- Login to your Best Buy account
- Click on your username.
- Click on ‘Account Settings’
- Click on ‘Payment Methods’. There you’ll see your saved card.
- Click ‘Remove Card’ just below the card you want to remove.
- A prompt comes up for you to confirm, confirm your decision.
That’s it, you’ve successfully removed your credit/Debit card from the Best Buy website.
How to Delete Best Buy Account
You can delete your Best Buy account by sending a deletion request to their customer care. You can see a sample of the deletion request HERE. After writing forward the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.