This guide will show you exactly how to remove your credit card from Birchbox. Also will consider other questions like: how do I delete Birchbox account? how do I stop auto-renewal on the Birchbox app? And how do I unsubscribe from the Birchbox app?
How to Remove Credit Card from Birchbox
- Visit Birchbox and login to your account
- Click on “Account Settings”
- Go down to “Manage Payment Methods” and click on it.
- The next page presents a list of cards you’ve added to your Birchbox account. Tap on “X” beside a card you want to remove.
Note: A card link to your current subscription cannot be removed. To remove the card you must unsubscribe from Birchbox.
That takes us to:
How to Unsubscribe from Birchbox
- Click HERE to visit Birchbox contact us page.
- There you see a form, fill it accordingly stating in the description fill that you want your subscription canceled.
Alternatively, you can cancel your subscription by signing in to your Birchbox account, go to the menu, and tap on “Subscription” then cancel your subscription.
When you unsubscribe auto-renewal is canceled.
How to Delete Birchbox Account Permanently
Before we proceed you should know that you can delete your account by sending a deletion mail to Birchbox customer support.
Follow the below steps to get it:
Step 1. Login to your email address registered on Birchbox and click “Compose” or “Create” to write a new mail.
Step 2. Title it “Request to Delete Birchbox Account”
Step 3. Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See sample mail, click HERE.
Step 4. After composing your mail forward it to privacy@Birchbox .com
Note that once your data or profile is deleted from the Birchbox database you may not be able to retrieve them in the future. So, don’t be in haste here.