How to delete your Taxact account Permanently.
Tired of using your Taxact account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Taxact.
TaxAct is a tax preparing app where you can prepare and file your tax returns yourself.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Taxact account is, when they no longer need the app.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Taxact from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Taxact account
You can delete your Taxact account via email message and via your account.
Via email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Taxact Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to email@example.com
Alternatively, via your account:
- Login to your account.
- Navigate to My TaxACT, at the upper right.
- Select Update your Account Information.
- Tap Disable your Account
That is how to delete your Taxact account.
What is your experience using Taxact?
Why do you wish to delete your Taxact account?
Please use the comment box.