How to delete your Streamlabs account Permanently.
Tired of using your Streamlabs account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Streamlabs.
Streamlab is a software designed for streaming content on platforms such as Youtube, Twitch and Facebook.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Streamlabs account is, when they no longer want the app.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Streamlabs from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Streamlabs account
You can delete your Streamlabs account via email message and in your account.
Via email message :
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Streamlabs Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, via your account :
- Log into https://www.streamlabs.com.
- Go to ‘Settings‘.
- Select ‘Delete Account’.
- Input your account password to confirm the deletion.
- Click ‘Delete‘.
That is how to delete your Streamlabs account.
What is your experience using Streamlabs?
Why do you wish to delete your Streamlabs account?
Please use the comment box.