How to delete your Stockwits account Permanently.
Tired of using your Stockwits account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Stockwits.
Stockwits is a social platform for both investors and traders. The platform organizes information on stocks and markets from social media and the web.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Stockwits account is, when they have no more interest in Stockwits.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Stockwits from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Stockwits account
You can delete your Stockwits account via email message and via the site or app.
Via email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Stockwits Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, via the site or app:
- Log into your Stockwits account
- Navigate to ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Close Account’.
- Input your password.
- Submit request, and your account will be deleted.
That is how to delete your Stockwits account.
What is your experience using Stockwits?
Why do you wish to delete your Stockwits account?
Please use the comment box.