How to delete your Lufthansa account Permanently.
Tired of using your Lufthansa account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Lufthansa.
Lufthansa is an aviation group. It is the European Union’s largest airline by fleet size. The company provides passenger, freight, and cargo airline services.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Lufthansa account is, when they no longer need their services.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Lufthansa from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Lufthansa account
You can delete your Lufthansa account via email message and via the site or app.
Via email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Lufthansa Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, via the site or app:
- Log into your account.
- Go to your ‘Profile Information.’
- Select ‘Delete Account’, and your account will be deleted.
However, if you have previously connected your Lufthansa ID to a other companies and accounts, you will have to delete this separately, or request for a deletion from the accounts.
That is how to delete your Lufthansa account.
What is your experience using Lufthansa?
Why do you wish to delete your Lufthansa account?
Please use the comment box.