How to delete your Handshake account Permanently.
Tired of using your Handshake account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Handshake.
Handshake is a platform for college students to find jobs, connect with peers and employers, and explore career and internship options.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Handshake account is, when they no longer need the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Handshake from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Handshake account
You can delete your Handshake account via email message and in your account.
Via email message :
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Handshake Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, in your account:
- Login your account.
- Go to ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Account.’
- Click ‘Account Settings.’
- Input your password to confirm the deletion.
- Tap ‘Delete all account data‘ under ‘Your Data.’
That is how to delete your Handshake account.
What is your experience using Handshake?
Why do you wish to delete your Handshake account?
Please use the comment box.