How to delete your FXTM account Permanently.
Tired of using your FXTM account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on FXTM.
FXTM is an online trading broker that grants users access to global markets like forex, indices, and stocks.
Among many reasons people want to delete their FXTM account is, when they are no longer interested in the app.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop FXTM from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete FXTM account
Deleting your FXTM account can be done via email message or via the site or app.
Via Email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my FXTM Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, via the site or app:
- Log into your FXTM account.
- Scroll to the ‘Account Overview’ section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap ‘My Investment Accounts’.
- Confirm account deletion by clicking the ‘Blue Archive Link.”
That is how to delete your FXTM account.
What is your experience using FXTM?
Why do you wish to delete your FXTM account?
Please use the comment box.