How to delete your DocuSign account Permanently.
Tired of using your DocuSign account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on DocuSign.
DocuSign is a online platform that allows it’s users to create their digital version of their signatures, and they can electronically sign digital documents.
Among many reasons people want to delete their DocuSign account is, when they no longer have interest in the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop DocuSign from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete DocuSign account
You can delete your DocuSign account via email message and via the website directly in your account.
Via email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my DocuSign Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, via the website directly in your account:
If you want to go directly to your account to delete your DocuSign account, you must first cancel your subscription (if it’s on paid subscription), and then delete your account.
To cancel your subscription:
- Login to your DocuSign account
- Go to Settings
- Click on Plans and Billing > CHANGE PLAN.
- From the drop down menu, select Cancel Subscription
- Then select Confirm cancel. With this, your DocuSign account subscription is cancelled and it becomes a free grade account.
After canceling your subscription, then go to delete your account in this page. You will have to login again into your account and close your account.
That is how to delete your DocuSign account.
What is your experience using DocuSign?
Why do you wish to delete your DocuSign account?
Please use the comment box.