How to delete your FreeCash account Permanently.
Tired of using your FreeCash account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on FreeCash.
FreeCash offers paid survey. Active users earn extra cash and gift cards rewards when they complete online tasks in the site.
Among many reasons people want to delete their FreeCash account is, when they have no more interest engaging in the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop FreeCash from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete FreeCash account
You can delete your FreeCash account via email message and in your account.
1. Via email message :
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my FreeCash Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Alternatively, in your account:
- Log in to your FreeCash account
- Click the My Account tab
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the delete account option then follow up with the prompts.
That is how to delete your FreeCash account.
What is your experience using FreeCash?
Why do you wish to delete your FreeCash account?
Please use the comment box.