If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Circle Pay.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Circle Pay account is, when they no longer want to keep their money there.
Another very common reason is when you don’t like receiving mails from them, you can stop Circle Pay from sending you mails by deleting your account or you can unsubscribe.
This guide will show you how to delete your Circle Pay account permanently.
Before we proceed you should know that you can delete either by submitting a form requesting account deletion or you can send a deletion request to the customer support requesting it.
Let’s see how this is done.
How to Delete your Circle Pay Account (Profile)
Deleting through the mobile app:
- Login to the Circle Pay app.
- Go to menu and tap delete
- Tap again to confirm.
Deleting through Sending a deletion request:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” or “Create” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request for Circle Pay Account Deletion”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See sample mail, click HERE.
- After composing your mail forward it to email@example.com.
Note that once your data or profile is deleted from Circle Pay database you may not be able to retrieve them in the future. So, don’t be in a haste here.
Let’s know if you have any difficulty.