This guide will show you how to block Zeeworld on DSTV.
Wouldn’t that be relieve? Of course, it would be. Zeeworld to so many is ‘annoying’ and they constantly look for ways to do away with the channel.
Let’s see how to do this.
How to Block Zeeworld on DSTV
- Press MENU on your DSTV remote to go to Settings.
- Select Parental Control option.
- Enter the default pin which is 1234. You should go ahead and change the PIN to a unique one.
- The you see options to block channels or even shows with certain PG (Parental Guidance)
- Select Channel and go to channel 166 which is Zeeworld and make sure you select it…lol
- Save your changes when exiting.
That’s it. Zeeworld has been blocked and can’t be accessed not without having the unique parental code you created.
Have any question? Please use the comment box.
Read Also: How to Remove Zeeworld from GOTV.