After joining Opera News Hub and getting some articles published, the next thing is how the platform pays.
This article will show how exactly earnings are calculated and how you can withdraw your money to your bank account.
If you haven’t signed up on the platform yet you can click HERE to know how to go about that successfully.
How Does Opera News Hub Pay
- A single click on your published article gives #0.036. That’s if you get 100 clicks you get (100*0.036) #3.6.
- 500 clicks give you (5*#3.6) #18.
- 1000 clicks (10*#3.6) #36.
- 10000 clicks give (100*#3.6) #360
- 25,000 clicks will give you #900
You’re also paid for engagements like comments and article. You earn #1800 for engagement when the particular article qualifies for engagement bonus.
Note: For an article to qualify for engagement bonus it must first have 100 engagements.
Hmmm… You must be feeling that the earning is low. But, remember you don’t do much in terms of marketing the article. Opera shows it to millions of users. Your work is to write the content and sit back while Opera does the advertising.
You will be surprised how easy it is to get 5000 clicks so far you know the skill needed to invite clicks.
Before going down to how you withdraw your earnings let me show you how to write content or articles that will serve you better in the long run.
Tips For Earning On Opera News Hub
- Pick Appealing post title (example “What My First Love Did To Me”) People love this kind of post.
- Choose a category that you’re comfortable with.
- Write evergreen content. That is content that will still be relevant in the long term.
- Write content that sparks engagement. Remember, Opera pays a special bonus for engagement.
Now, how do you get your money?
How To Withdraw Your Money from Opera News Hub
You don’t need to worry about to get your money, it’s pretty simple. The money you earn are paid directly to your Opay app. Opay app is a payment app own by Opera and it’s totally safe to use for payment and other forms of transaction.
You can click here to know about the Opay app and get it installed on your phone.
After getting your earning to your Opay app you can transfer to your bank account or use it to make purchases.
That’s it with how Opera News Hub pays its writers.
Let me know what you think.
Before you go, I have something for you. You can make money using survey apps in Nigeria.
Also remember to subscribe below to our weekly newsletter that carries new ways to making money on the internet.
Have any question? Please use the comment box.