Farmsby brings to everyone the opportunity to invest in agriculture through the digital platform they provide.
This platform, just like other legit digital agricultural platforms takes money from investors (you and I) to fund farms. They are responsible for reaching out to local farmers and getting plots to run mechanized farms for better yield and more profit within a shorter time.
Is Farmsby Legit?
Let’s first check to see if Farmsby has all what it takes to be considered a legit platform.
- Farmsby has a founder by name Aquila Kalagbor.
- Their head office is at 42 Woji road, new GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria.
- They are registered with CAC with RC number 1611632.
Also read our Payfarmer review, Click HERE.
Some of their partner farms include:
- Green Cycle Ventures Africa Limited founded in 2016 covering 250 acres of land located in Owo, Ondo State.
- Our Farms and Garden Limited located in Akure, Ondo State.
You reach Farmsby customer careline on+2348065032176 and email address with firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Does Farmsby Work?
Farmsby has 2 packages: Standard Investment and the Joint Investment.
The Standard Investment package has a principal of ₦5,000 per unit with 50% return per annum. The minimum cycle here is 3 months which will give you 12% return. This package is ideal for low-income earners.
The Joint Investment package has a minimum principal of ₦5,000,000 and maximum of ₦10,000,000n with a return of up to 75% per annum. The minimum cycle here is 4 months.
To invest on in Farmsby, follow the below steps:
- Visit the Farmsby website and register. Make sure to verify your email address to confirm you registration.
- Choose the package that best fits you and proceed to making payment. You can choose more that one unit and you’re to pay using your ATM card.
That’s it with investing through Farmsby. You can follow up progress in the farm through the monthly updates sent to your email.
Have any question? Don’t hesitate to ask.
Also, share this post for your friends to benefit.