Farmforte seeks to tackle existing problems in the Africa agriculture landscape. One of it obviously is the lack of mechanized and improved farming.
Farmforte goes beyond the Nigerian boundary with an office in Netherlands, Farmforte is ready to partner with farms in the west African region.
You will also be doing your country good by investing in this platform.
Is Farmforte Legit?
Farmforte is 100% legit. Let’s look at some reasons to believe this:
- Farmforte has a founder by name Mr Osazuwa Osayi.
- Their physical address is at Plot 8, Rock Drive, CBD, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria.
- They are registered with CAC with RC number 1221945.
Farmforte also partners with National Root Crops Research Institute, Juicy Details, HYBR and others. All this information makes Farmforte a legit platform.
On Farmforte you can invest in cocoa farms, sweet potatoes, plantain farms etc.
How Does Farmforte Work?
- Go to Farmforte.com and register. Remember to confirm your email address.
- Choose a farm that you wish to sponsor and the unit.
- Proceed to make payment by folowing simple instructions. You’ll need your ATM card to make payment.
You can reach their customer care line on +2348092000049 and through email with email@example.com.
These 2 platforms are recommended by me as I have seen people get paid and have made invested on Payfarmer myself.