Farmcrowdy was launched in 2016 and is the first digital agricultural platform to hit the Nigerian market. In the years that followed many of such platforms have also emerged like Porkvest and Thrive Agric.
So in this article, we’re going to look at the legitimacy of Farmcrowdy, how the platform works and the expected returns on investment.
Is Farmcrowdy Legit?
From all information gathered everything points to Farmcrowdy being a legit platform existing to help farmers get funds to fund their farms and for investors to benefit from harvest.
Let’s also see these:
- Farmcrowdy has a founder and CEO by name Mr Onyeka Akumah with several other staff.
- Farmcrowdy has been around for almost 4 years.
- They are located at number 2, Opeyemisi Bamidele Crescent, off freedom way, Ikate, Lekki phase 1, Lagos and Suit 3, 4th floor, Sinoki House, plot 770 off Samuel Ademolegun Avenue, central Business District, Abuja.
The information above shows that Farmcrowdy is 100% legit. They have a physical address where you can visit, they are registered with CAC and they have been around for quiet some time.
You can definitely invest in this platform and be sure to get your returns.
You can reach their office on +23470679633016 or through email: email@example.com.
How Does Farmcrowdy Work?
This platform works pretty much like Thrive Agric another digital agricultural platform. Steps in using Farmcrowdy:
- To invest in a farm you should first of all search for Farmcrowdy on Playstore, install it. Click to open it and sign up.
- Select a farm you choose to sponsor.
- Select the number of farm you want to sponsor and click on “Buy Now”.
- A checkout page comes up select either “SimplePay” or “Paystack” to complete payment.
Upon completion you should receive a mail confirming your sponsor to the selected farms.
At anytime, you can log into your dashboard to see the farms progress. You will also be sent mails periodically to tell you of how the farms are faring.
And lastly, the farms are insured so if anything goes wrong you’re always sure to get your investment back.
Let us know if you hve any question concerning Farmcrowdy. Don’t also forget to share this post to reach friends who may be interested in this online opportunity.