Farm Funds Africa is a digital agric platform which uses technology to connect investors to farmers in order to provide funding to farms.
Now, if you’ve been making research on finding such platforms you must have come across a host of them. They seem to be similar in a lot of ways – looking at the model they are very similar. Nevertheless, we have to look out for the most reliable platforms to invest in because as we know certainly some will stand out of the pack.
Before we continue, I will really like to add that I have seen and read a lot about Farm Fund Africa.
So, what did I see, good or bad stuff?
All are good stuff, they seem to have left a lot of investors satisfied.
Now, let’s get on with our review to know what to expect from this Agritech platform.
Farm Funds Africa review
Is Farm Funds Africa legit?
This should be our primary concern before investing anywhere. And yes, Farm Fund Africa is 100% legit. Every information so far points to that. Let’s also see the following:
- Farmfunds Africa has 2 CEOs by name Dorcas Omamuli and Sam Afolabi.
- Physical address is at 12a, Sanyaolu street off Kudirat Abiola way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
- They are registered under Farmify Agro Innovation ltd with RC 1627509.
Yes Farm Funds Africa have an address anyone can go to if there’s a need. They also give an helicopter tour to the farm if the investor wants to.
Farm Funds Africa Contact
You can contact Farm Funds Africa on +2348097365000 or through email with firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does Farm Funds Africa Work?
The steps to funding a farm are pretty straight forward.
- First, sign up on Fund Farms Africa by clicking HERE. Remember to verify your email address to complete registration.
- Select the number of units you want to sponsor and go ahead and make payment. You can make payment in 3 ways: debit card, online transfer and bank deposit.
- You will receive an invoice after successfully funding a farm.
That’s it. You can follow up happenings on the farm as they are being sent to your email address.
- Read our Payfarmer Review, another reliable agritech platform for Nigerians.
At the end of the farm cycle you’re paid your returns (profit) and principal.
Above is a Turkey Farm on Farm Funds Africa platform unfortunately it has been sold out. But it should give you a picture of what to expect.
A unit goes for N60,000 with 25% (N15,000) profit after a cycle of 120 days (4 months). That is you will receive N75,000 as total amount after 4 months per unit farm sponsored.
Is Your Money Safe?
Yes your money invested on Fund Farm Africa is totally safe as the farms are insured by Leadway Assurance Company Limited. In case of any lost in the farm the insurance company gets the farm back up and everything returns to normal.
Have any question?
Please use the comment box and don’t forget to share this post to your friends who might be interested in this wonderful opportunity.