Welcome to this Agrecourse review. If you’re a lover of our nation this a chance to help the economy.
Agrecourse is a digital agricultural platform with the sole purpose of making it possible to fund farms through crowdfunding.
In this our Agrecourse review, we will look at:
- The legitimacy of the platform.
- What’s in it for investors?
- And how safe is your investment.
Is Agrecourse Legit?
This is the primary concern for everyone looking at investing on Agrecourse. But I have to say that everything points to Agrecourse being a legit platform. Before writing this reveiew I had to involve in conversation with people that have invested on this platform before and everyone were pleased
Let’s also see:
- Agrecourse has a CEO by name Ayoola Oluga
- Physicacl address at Box Office Hub, Discovery Mall 215 Konoko Crescent Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Comments on Nairaland and other groups on social media are positive and you can expect to be served appropriately.
You can contact Agrecourse on +2348066098896 or +2348160027317 and through email with email@example.com.
How Does Agrecourse Work?
This digital agricultural platform works in a much similar way like the others.
- First, you have to register on the platform. Click HERE to register.
- Select the farm you want to sponsor and go ahead and make payment.
- Receive capital plus profit after the farm cycle.
Note, you can monitor the farm’s progress by following regular updates sent to you through email.
Take a look at the farm below which is open for sponsor.
Is your Money Safe on Agrecourse?
Yes! Your money is safe as all farms are insured by Leadway insurance company. In case of any mishap, you’re sure to get your investment back. But hey, this hardly happens.