The question on how to withdraw funds from Expert Option is asked frequently. You’re about to find out how to do that, this article will give you a straightforward way of doing that.
You must choose your preferred payment method before you start the process of opening a real Expert option trading account. However, to withdraw on the Expert option you will be required to withdraw your profits to the account used to make your deposit.
Expertoption minimum withdrawal:
The minimum withdrawal amount on Expertoption is $10. A withdrawal can’t be made with a less amount of money based on the terms of Expert Option.
Expertoption withdrawal methods:
As a trader, you can choose any withdrawal method that suits you best according to the country you live in.
It is advisable to use e-wallets which are faster rather than credit cards which will take a longer time to process, but a credit card can still be used to withdraw on Expertoption.
If you want to make a withdrawal on the Expert option you can do that through the following methods;
- Through E-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, and so on.
- Through credit cards which you can do via Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay, and the rest. Nigerians are likely to use the debit card option since that’s also the best way to deposit if you’re in Nigeria.
- Lastly you can withdraw through bank wires.
How to withdraw on Expert Option
- Open the Expert option platform and click on the finance icon on the left upper corner menu.
- Choose the finances option.
- A withdrawal option will be displayed in the lower right corner of the window.
- Choose the payment option you wish to use.
- After choosing the payment option, you then add the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on “Withdraw Now”.
After placing a withdrawal request, it takes Expert Option about 3 days to complete the transfer.
A confirmation email will be sent to you from Expertoption and your money will be sent to your account once it has been processed.