How to delete your Triaba account Permanently.
Tired of using your Triaba account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Triaba.
Triaba is a survey app with a focus on African countries.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Triaba account is, when they no longer want to take part in the surveys.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Triaba from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Triaba account
Obviously, you can’t find a delete button on your Triaba account homepage. So, you’re going to get your account deleted through an email request.
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Triaba Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can get your account deleted when you unsubscribe from the app.
To do this follow the steps below:
- Open one of the emails sent to you by Triaba.
- Scroll down towards the bottom and tap on “Unsubscribe“
- On the next page tap again on “Unsubscribe“
You will no more receive survey emails in your email inbox again.
As your account remains idle for a while without you taking any survey it will be deleted.
That is how to delete your Triaba account.
What is your experience using Triaba?
Why do you wish to delete your Triaba account?
Please use the comment box.