How to delete your Pure account Permanently.
Tired of using your Pure account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Pure.
Pure is an online dating platform. Users post their interests to find suitable matches.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Pure account is, when they are tired of the site, and no longer want to be in the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Pure from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Pure account
You can delete your Pure account via email message and in your account settings.
Via email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Pure Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to email@example.com
Alternatively, via your account:
- On the app, navigate to ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘My Account’.
- Tap ‘Delete Account’.
- Confirm deletion.
That is how to delete your Pure account.
What is your experience using Pure?
Why do you wish to delete your Pure account?
Please use the comment box.