How to delete your MetroOpinion account Permanently.
Tired of using your MetroOpinion account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on MetroOpinion .
MetroOpinion is a survey app where users earn and are rewarded when they complete simple online tasks and surveys
Among many reasons people want to delete their MetroOpinion account is, when they no longer want to take surveys on the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop MetroOpinion from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete MetroOpinion account
You can delete your MetroOpinion account via email message and in your account.
Via email message :
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my MetroOpinion Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, in your account:
- Login to your account
- Go to profile
- Click Unsubscribe. Then simply follow the instructions on the page.
That is how to delete your MetroOpinion account.
What is your experience using MetroOpinion ?
Why do you wish to delete your MetroOpinion account?
Please use the comment box.