How to delete your LiveCareer account Permanently.
Tired of using your LiveCareer account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on LiveCareer.
LiveCareer is an online career platform for job seekers. It features a comprehensive job board, resume builder, cover letter builder and information database.
Among many reasons people want to delete their LiveCareer account is, when they no longer need the app.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop LiveCareer from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete LiveCareer account
You can delete your LiveCareer account via email message and in your account.
Via email message :
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my LiveCareer Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to email@example.com
Alternatively, via your account:
- Login your LiveCareer account.
- Go to your ‘Profile‘
- Select ‘Settings‘
- Select ‘Account Settings’.
- Tap ‘Delete Account’.
- Input your password to confirm the deletion request.
- Confirm deletion.
That is how to delete your LiveCareer account.
What is your experience using LiveCareer?
Why do you wish to delete your LiveCareer account?
Please use the comment box.