How to delete your JobCase account Permanently.
Tired of using your JobCase account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on JobCase.
JobCase is an online community for workers worldwide to connect and seek opportunities together
Among many reasons people want to delete their JobCase account is, when they no longer need the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop JobCase from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete JobCase account
You can delete your JobCase acvount via email message and in the site’s contact form.
Via email message:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my JobCase Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, via the contact form on the site:
- Open a web browser on your mobile device.
- Navigate to https://www.jobcase.com/contact.
- A contact form will be presented.
- Input the email address linked to your JobCase account.
- Put Account deletion as the reason for your message.
- Tap ‘Send Message’.
- Your request will be processed in 48 hours.
That is how to delete your JobCase account.
What is your experience using JobCase?
Why do you wish to delete your JobCase account?
Please use the comment box.