How to delete your Chipotle account Permanently.
Tired of using your Chipotle account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Chipotle .
Chipotle is an American chain of fast restaurants that specialize in Mission burritos, bowls and tacos made in front of the customer at the point of order.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Chipotle account is, when they no longer want to order from the site.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Chipotle from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Chipotle account
You can delete your Chipotle account via your email and in your account settings
Via your email:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Chipotle Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your email forward it to Customerserviceteam@chipotle.com
Alternatively, via your account:
- Login the Chipotle app.
- Navigate to the profile section.
- Under ‘Personal and Preferences‘, select ‘Delete Account’.
- Confirm deletion request.
That is how to delete your Chipotle account.
What is your experience using Chipotle ?
Why do you wish to delete your Chipotle account?
Please use the comment box.