How to delete your voot account.
Tired of using your Voot account and want to delete it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Voot.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Voot account is, when they turn to another streaming service.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Voot from sending you emails by deleting your account.
This guide will show you how to delete your Voot account permanently.
Let’s see how this is done.
How to Delete your Voot Account (Profile)
Before we proceed you should know that you can delete your account by sending a deletion mail to Voot customer support.
- Click HERE to go to the ‘Account Removal’ page. If the link doesn’t work for you then the steps below are your only option starting from the next step.
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” or “Create” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request for Voot Account Deletion“
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See sample mail, click HERE.
- After composing your mail forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that once your data or profile is deleted from Voot database you may not be able to retrieve them in the future. So, don’t be in a haste here.
That is how to delete your Voot account.
What is your experience using Voot?
Why do you wish to delete your Voot account?
Please use the comment box.