How to delete your Testerup account Permanently.
Tired of using your Testerup account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Testerup.
Testerup is a site for earning extra cash for testing paid products, mobile apps and website. Users of this app are called testers.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Testerup account is, when they don’t want to be active on the site any more.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Testerup from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Testerup account
You can delete your Testerup account by sending email and in your account profile.
(I). By sending email:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Testerup Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to email@example.com
(II). Alternatively, in your account profile
- Login to your Testerup account
- Go to your Account
- Select Deactivate account
- Click Confirm
That is how to delete your Testerup account.
What is your experience using Testerup?
Why do you wish to delete your Testerup account?
Please use the comment box.