How to delete your Respondent account Permanently.
Tired of using your Respondent account and want to cancel (close) or deactivate it?
If your answer is Yes! Then you’re on the right page.
A little note on Respondent .
Respondent provides the service of finding answers to researches by connecting business and individuals with research needs to professionals and users with the appropriate skill to work and answer the researches.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Respondent account is, when they do not want to use the site any more.
Another very common reason is when they don’t want to keep receiving emails from the company and of course, you can stop Respondent from sending you emails by deleting your account.
Let’s get to the guide.
How to Delete Respondent account
You can delete your respondent account by sending email and in your account settings.
(I). By sending email:
- Login to your email address and click “Compose” to write a new mail.
- Title it “Request to Delete my Respondent Account”
- Compose your mail stating you want to delete or close your account. See a sample of deletion mail HERE.
- After composing your mail, forward it to email@example.com
(II). Alternatively, in your account settings:
- Login to your account
- Go to My account
- Stroll down the page and click Deactivate account
- Tab Confirm
That is how to delete your Respondent account.
What is your experience using Respondent ?
Why do you wish to delete your Respondent account?
Please use the comment box.